May 27, 2014

STRAIGHT BUT HIGH

Good morning beautiful people !
Today I'm showing you my new big love.. these platform sandals I bought from Aldo. It's easy to see that it's much more than good looking sandals but also they are comfortable.
Well, I just wanted to wear something simply comfy, especially for the hot weather and combine with soft colors like the shoes colors. 
The white shorts are from Mango (last year) and the top is from Forever21 (I didn't find it on the web so it's just similar top) and neckleck from Accessorize.

Xoxo, Saga ♥

1 comment:

  1. Love this look. Its casual but chic! Love the necklace and the wedges.
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC?

    http://everythingthatclicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the lovely comments ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...